A forward-looking estate plan you build today can be your final gift to those you love most.
I am attorney Michael G. Horton. Over 40 years ago, my father established a legal practice with the goal of helping individuals located throughout Central Florida with estate planning matters, like wills and trusts. Today, I carry on his legacy by continuing to provide trusted, reputable legal representation he has established through the years.
Whether your goal is to ensure your Central Florida family’s future financial security, administer a relative’s estate or resolve a dispute over the validity of a will, I can help.
Offering Central Florida families’ sound legal counsel to reduce estate taxes through wills, living trusts and post-death strategies. Schedule an appointment with me today. Call 352-394-4008 today.
Handling All Types Of Estate-Related Needs
I handle a wide range of estate planning documents such as:
- Wills, specifying who you want to receive your assets after you pass away
- Revocable and irrevocable living trusts, that may help your beneficiaries avoid probate
- Special needs planning, via appropriate trusts or other tools
- Succession planning for a family business
- Power of attorney, that names someone to act in your place if you are incapacitated
- Health care surrogacy, allowing someone to make medical choices for you
- End-of-life directives, such as living wills
- Pre-need Guardianship documents that allow you to choose a guardian ahead of time
- Marital agreements, that protect the rights of surviving spouses