Across Central Florida, the Orlando and Clermont estate planning and probate attorneys whose expertise and experience can make a positive difference in your life, and those of your loved ones, are at the Law Offices of Dennis L. Horton, P.A.
Dennis L. Horton has 40 years of legal experience, including more than 20 years dedicated exclusively to estate planning and probate matters, business formations, and real estate transactions.
Attorney Dena M. Garas in our Orlando office dedicates her focus to probate-related matters, both simple and complex, estate planning of all types, and guardianships.
For legal issues large and small, simple or complex, Mr. Horton, attorney Dena M. Garas and our skilled staff provide you with personal attention, cost-effective strategies and practical solutions.
The forward-looking estate plan you build today can be your final gift to those you love most. Whether your goal is to ensure your family's future financial security or administer a relative's estate, the Law Offices of Dennis L. Horton, P.A., has assisted clients with hundreds of estate plans and thousands of wills, trusts and other useful documents.
Mr. Horton is also one of the few lawyers in the area with a Master of Laws in Taxation, allowing him to advise on tax issues that will affect your estate.
On Your Side Since 1975
Our respected Central Florida law firm places special focus on these practice areas:
- Estate planning law — Customizing our representation to suit your specific, unique needs with any combination of wills and living wills, trusts and living trusts, durable powers of attorney, business succession planning and guidance for same-sex couples who are planning estates
- Probate and estate administration — Compassionate, respectful assistance that helps you navigate the often-complex probate, estate or trust administration legal processes
- Probate and trust litigation – Supportive advocates for you whether you are the personal representative or trustee or a beneficiary who believes they have not been treated fairly
- Forming corporate entities — To ensure that your business startup is done right the first time
- Real estate law — Including closings for home purchases and sales or leasing of commercial property
Request A Free Initial Consultation
To speak with one of our lawyers for a free initial consultation, contact the Law Offices of Dennis L. Horton, P.A., in Clermont at 352-432-1618 or in Orlando at 407-494-5930 from wherever you are. Your email message and phone calls will be returned personally and promptly.