In Clermont and across Central Florida, the Law Office of Horton & Horton, P.A. , is recognized for our dedication to helping our clients succeed.
Whether you are a family concerned about protecting your legacy through a sound estate planning strategy, a business owner starting your own business or an individual needing assistance with a real estate matter in the Orlando area, attorney Dennis Horton and staff are ready to help.
"At our law firm, your family's success is our success. Trust our expertise and experience to make a positive difference in your life, and those of your loved ones." — Attorney Dennis Horton
Dennis L. Horton has more than 40 years of experience as a lawyer, including more than 20 years focusing primarily on matters related to:
- Estate planning and asset protection planning, wills, trusts, pre-death and post-death tax strategies
- Estate and probate administration, living trusts and trust administration and probate litigation
- Real estate documentation, review and transactional services for buyer and seller
- Business formations, LLC, professional practices, partnerships and business succession
We can also help your family with legal instruments such as:
- Durable powers of attorney for legal and financial matters
- Advance health care directives, living wills, health care surrogacy
- Special needs trusts and planning, pre-need guardianship
- Prenuptial agreements, post-nuptial agreements
For legal issues large and small, simple or complex, you are assured of personal attention, cost-effective strategies and practical solutions.
Call us toll free at 888-672-4205 or locally at 352-432-1618 to arrange a free initial consultation with attorney Dennis Horton. Or feel free to request a consultation by using our convenient email contact form.